St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

For the Souls in Purgatory

My Jesus, by the sorrows Thou didst suffer in Thine agony in the garden, in Thy scourging & crowning with thorns, in the way to Calvary, in Thy crucifixion & death, have mercy on the souls in purgatory, and especially those that are most forsaken; do Thou deliver them from the dire torments they endure; call them & admit them to Thy most sweet embrace in paradise.
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Eternal rest, grant unto them, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home