St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Thursday, August 30, 2007

September Meeting


Date: Thursday, September 13
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Archdiocese Vocations Office (map)
Topic: Mary, Our Mother
Speaker: Sister Mary Joseph, DCJ

Please join us for our first meeting of the new academic year!! Come meet other college-aged and young adult women and hear Sister's wonderful talk!

Questions? Email us at: sttheresesociety@gmail.com!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home