St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
~Psalm 27:14


The psalmist tells us to wait with courage, implying that there will be things which we will fear during our wait. Surely this is not a surprise to any of us; every day seems to bring with it some frustration, some worry. Yet what is our attitude towards these trials? What is our response? Let us ask the Lord for the resolve to continue on our way towards Heaven.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home