St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Monday, March 12, 2007

April Meeting

Date: Thursday, April 12
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Archdiocese Vocations Office (map)
Topic: Virtue in Community Life

We will be joined by a couple Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George who will share with us their reflections on living out virtue in community life. They will also share some information about their community. There will also time for Q & A with the sisters. Please join us!!
Questions? Email us at: sttheresesociety@gmail.com!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home