St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Friday, September 14, 2007

Feast of the Exultation of the Cross


Obedience is a whole burnt offering in which the entire man, without the slightest reserve, is offered in the fire of charity to his Creator and Lord…Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to him, and if they were to allow his grace to mold them accordingly.
--St. Ignatius of Loyola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home