St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Faith, as we know from the experience of our Christian lives, is not vision. Faith is the condition of our earthly lives, and it is meant to yield to the vision of heaven, in which our acceptance of Christ will be complete and our possession of him total. In the meantime, St. Peter tells us we are to rejoice: “In this you rejoice, although now for a little while you may have to suffer through various trials, so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold that is perishable even though tested by fire, may prove to be for praise, glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.”
--Justin Cardinal Rigali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home