St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Friday, February 16, 2007

To love...

“The important thing is not to think much, but to love much and so do that which best stirs you to love. Love is not great delight, but desire to please God in everything."
--St. Therese of the Child Jesus

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home