St. Therese Society

a group of college and young professional women in St. Louis seeking to deepen their spirituality and grow in holiness while discerning a possible vocation to religious life

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

"Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I understood that the Church had a Heart and that this Heart was burning with love. I understood that Love comprised all vocations, that Love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...in a word, that it was eternal! My vocation, at last I have found it...My vocation is Love!"

Thursday, August 16, 2007


"If hope does not flourish within us, sooner or later the certainty that justice, truth, love & goodness prevail fades and we remain unfulfilled. Life is marred by an absence of hope, and when this occurs, bitterness prevails, leaving divisions, a sense of defeat, and feelings of jealousy and rivalry. However, experience has shown me that hope is indeed possible. This is truly the greatest gift that God concedes to humanity. It is the crowning glory of all other gifts, and the expression of their ultimate and reasonable fulfillment."
--Monsignor Massimo Camisasca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home